News:

Please note these forums are mostly a testing ground for my SMF work and I don't really use them otherwise.

Main Menu

Paste-1184283914:v:use_geshi-0:v:type-php

Started by Guest, Jul 12, 2007, 11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi there

Sorry to bother you in private, but I wanted to ask you to take a look at my post here, if it is possible.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=76346.180

Since you are a staff member, I wanted to ask you if I can  upgrade that mod, cause some people have expressed their interest. I upgraded and tested with a 1.1.3 forum and works fine. But I wanted to check with the staff if that is allowed. Thank you

---------------------------------------------------

Hm.  The person who wrote that mod, tarkhorani, was online just today.  Honestly as it is her mod, you may want to ask her if she plans on upgrading it and if it is okay if you do so.

From there you will probably need to contact a member of the customization team, as I do not have access to the systems for mods/themes :)

Wish i could be of more help

----------------------------------------------------

Someone asked me that she wants to use the mod and if I could upgrade it for her. Now, what I want to know is, can I install it at her forum without asking the mod author? Is this against the rules of smf, cause I don''t want in any way, form or shape to do something against the rules here. Please, let me know if I can go ahead and install the mod to that person''s forum or I am not allowed? Thank you